Monday, August 22, 2011

The Versitile Blogger Award!

Happy Monday to my blog world friends!  I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have been nominated not once, but TWICE for the versatile blogger award by Adrianne at Happy Hour Projects and Kate at Kate's Curios!  I can't tell you how nice it feels to be recognized and acknowledged!  Thank you so much, ladies!

The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

So seven things about me:
1.  My hometown has a population of less than 300.

2.  I make Velveeta Fudge for the holidays.  Seriously, you should google it.  Phenomenal!

3.  I prefer mowing the lawn to vacuuming.

4.  I want to use my reusable shopping bags, but I keep forgetting to bring them to the store.

5.  I am my husband's hottie girlfriend and my kids' mom.

6.  I am just about to give up on craftgawker, who rejects EVERY photo I submit!!!!

7.  I am super excited to co-host the Retro Pillow Challenge with Keren from sew la vie!  I hope you'll check it out and grab a button!

And now for the 15 deserving blogs I would like to nominate:
  1. Terrie ~.~ Smiling
  2. a faithful journey
  3. Ameroonie Designs
  4. Chronically Creative
  5. sew la vie
  6. Unfortunately Oh!
  7. Crafted by KatieB
  8. Designs by Kasia
  9. Seven Alive
  10. Domestic Deadline
  11. Creations By June
  12. Adithis Amma Sews
  13. MoMomma
  14. O. Alouette
  15. Seens from the backs of my eyelids

I picked these blogs for one or more of the following reasons:
  1. I am "blogger friends" with them.  We email and keep up on each other's posts.
  2. I read their posts and think about them for a long time afterwards.
  3. I can relate to them, being crafty SAHM's like me who are trying to throw blogging into the mix!
  4. I think they deserve more recognition for all their creativity and hard work!

Happy Crafting and big hugs from Montana! 




7 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award. I am truly honored and elated! Yay! I am off to brush up my list of nominees! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination. You're too sweet to name me. I love visiting your blog, so inspiring and so detail. Will surely stop by to visit others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rikka, you are a peach for honoring my blog with recognition! I am very thankful that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination. You are so darling and I love all your wonderful ideas.
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for finding our blog over at www.bitsofeverything.com. Your blog looks so fun too! I appreciate you leaving a nice comment. :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for mentioning me, Rikka!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...