Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Designer Handbag Cupcakes

Designer Handbag Cupcakes

I found these little sweeties on pinterest which brought me to this post.  The folks who make them can be found at Made Fresh Daily Cakes.  This is a business out of Atlanta, GA.  They deliver if you're interested!

My Photo

They are just too precious not to share!  Can you even believe the detail?????  Incredible!!!
They are $18 each and you must buy a minimum of 6.  I don't if I could bring myself to eat one as they are so cool to look at.  Maybe one of you talented folks out here can teach me how to make these out of polymer clay?  

Big hugs from Montana,

2 comments:

  1. oh...they are SO ADORABLE!! I love the details...very impressive. Thank you very much Rikka for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite adoreable! I have a friend who is a cake/cupcake designer who is now getting into custom cookies... yes, custom made and frosted cookies! Her stuff is so awesome that I don't think I'd be able to ever eat it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! No-reply commentors don't get to read my witty replies, and that's just sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...